|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, January 09, 2008
hais. life is suckish nowadays.seriously suckish. so much to do. makes me so damn exhausted evryday. vball take up so much time. & energy, of cos. hais. released @ 6.30pm today. trained th sec ones . nearly died on th spot. tot it wud be easy lo. budden . was totally wrong. awwwmanss. & reached home @ 7.45pm liddat. totally worn out & aching like crazy everywhere. budden mum still called me to do effing chores i had homework. was tired. hands trambling like earthquake liddat. while my sis was siting there. playing com.& wth man. she didnt even bother to call her. so pissed lo. unfair shit . days like these just make me wanna throw aside everything & just fall asleep. & yupp. sleep till i cant sleep no more. mum's still nagging at me for using com now. heck care her. i'vebeen so busy i didnt even have th time to watch tv & here she is saying im using it everyday. -.-" haisss. ohwells. still have to stay ' positive; & all. okay den . at least i have my dears justina & teddy to brighten my day :DDDDDD or seriously i'll get depression one of these days. hahas. anwanw. dun wanna tok about all those stuff. hmm. trning was fun today. although its so damn tiring. played formation aft th sec ones left. spiked till v. shuang. & we got our XQ spirit back. finally? lol . covering improved a whole lot. happy bout tht. but sadly conflicts are appearing . hope it rlly gets settled soon. i wan th XQs to stay togther. fianlly finished homework. chionged all th way. so bored now. :/ dun feel like sleeping . hahas. cos its boring. lol. xp i wan FREE TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! wtfishhh. -.-" |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|